1. Complete registration and payment online.
2. Download, print, read and complete the additional forms required:
f. Medical Administration Authorization Form (Only If Required)
3. All documents and paperwork must be complete before your child may attend any program.
4. Notify your school that IO Workshop - Mélong Before | After School Program will be picking up your child.
5. If your child does not go school because he/she is sick, etc., you MUST notify IO Workshop as soon as possible at 410.736.2331 or 410.227.4103 or send an email so that we can notify all drivers.
6. Payments are to paid-in-full, bi-anually or monthly and are to be made in advance.
7. No adjustments will be made for days not attended. There are no partial weekly or daily rates.
8. If you wish to cancel the program, we MUST have a 30-days written notice.
9. If you sign up your child for any program and change your mind, you are still liable for payment.
10. Peanut butter, peanut products, and all nut products are NOT permitted in our programs.
11. If your child has a life-threatening health condition that requires an EpiPen, Benadryl, seizure medication or rescue inhaler, we MUST have those items brought to our site with a Medical Administration Authorization Form that has been completed by a physician. Medication is NOT transferrable from the program that your child normally attends.
12. Have photo ID ready when you pick up your child.
Payments are due in full, bi-annually or monthly. Payments are due on the 28th of each month. After five days, a $35.00 late fee will be assessed. Methods of payment – cash, check, charge, or online. There is a $35.00 service charge for any returned check. Please make check payable to IO Workshop - Mélong Ling.
Pick up time is 6:00PM. Any child that is picked up after 6:00PM will be charged a $1.00 per minute. If your child is left after 7:00PM, they will remain at the building. We will call 911.
If your child takes a break from the program (other than summer time) there will be an additional registration fee due when they resume the program.
Your child’s safety and the safety of our staff is our first concern. Depending on road conditions and the weather, we will make our best effort to be open. Parents will be notified by phone, text or email in advance in case we are closed or having day camp. NO refunds or adjustments will be made on days closed. There will be NO refunds or adjustments on winter break or spring break.